Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Finally we're hitched!! :)

Hello everyone! I know I've been absent for more than a month, and that is because, obviously, I am preparing for our wedding. It has been a roller coaster of emotions, budget and all, but I am just so happy that we were able to have the best wedding that we can have. I know it is not perfect, but it had been beyond our expectations!

As I write this post, I am with my husband, in our honeymoon (part 1). I do not know where to start, happiness is an understatement. I will post my suppliers' review soon, but for now, I will share some photos taken by some of our friends. :)






And so it begins, another chapter of my life started. Before anything else, I just want to express my gratitude, to the Big Guy up there, for letting me experience everything, in the right time, with the right man. We may not be the richest people in the world, to afford the most expensive wedding that one is dreaming of. But I am so proud of my husband, that he is able to give me a wedding that is a product of hard work and perseverance. We both know how we saved for our most special day, and that is something that we will always be thankful for. 

I am just so blessed that I was able to experience and feel how is it to be adored and loved. It is not every lifetime that the person you love the most asks you to marry him. I get to enjoy preparing our wedding, I was able to walk down the aisle (kahit umiiyak ako ng bongga dahil sa tuwa) and see my fiance waiting for me. And now, I was able to enjoy married life. Totoo pala yung sinasabi nilang "honeymoon" stage! I feel like we love each other more than ever!

So to those single ladies out there, I am pretty sure that someday, the man that is meant for you will come. Please allow me to brag, that I am one living example, that love comes at the right time, and more often than not, it will come the time you least expect it. 

Till my next wifey adventures! :)

xoxo,

Niki Mendoza-Catalan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!