Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Entourage.. CHECK!

Here's something good on a rainy day! It's really hard for me to come up with our list of closest family and friends, since we personally picked each one of them. Of course we wanted this event to be as special and as memorable as possible, so we picked the best entourage on our special day!

Here's my loooong list!

Maid of Honor 1: Ghia Karla Cruz. my bestest friend since high school!
Maid of Honor 2: Nicoleen Dyann Mendoza. My pretty sister. (well it's in the genes, yes?haha)

Best Man 1: Reiner Nani Puno. John's best friend slash kuya.
Best Man 2: Fritz Arvin Catalan. John's youngest brother.

Bridesmaids:
Nicomaine Dei Mendoza.My other pretty sister!
Joanna May Penada. My closest friend in college!
Melanie Mariano. One of my closest friends way back in high school.
Ma. Evita Teotico. another closest friends in high school.
Mary Ann Olmedilla. A close friend  since our elementary days!
Aimee Chan: John's officemate/close friend.

GROOMSMEN

Nicolas Dynn Mendoza. My brother.
Nicodeim Dean Mendoza. Our dear bunso.
Noel Miguel: one of John's closest friends in their church, who also helped John during his proposal plan!:)
Francis Silverio. John's college friend
Lester John Lomeda: one of the closest and my call a friend type of friend from college!
John Michael Rico: another closest friends whom I have, who witnessed my tragic and happily ever after love story.

SECONDARY SPONSORS:

Candle
 Arianne Alcantara: one of my highschool tropa.
Manuel Kristoffer Silot: my guy bestest friend since highschool! Definitely one of the closest friends ever!

Cord
Lian Finella Capili. My cousin and the person who introduced me or should I say "bugaw"? me to John!:P
Xavier Alfonso: John's friend from Odyssey, another bugaw. haha =P
Raianne Kei Mata. One of my college friends.
Erbizon Limin. One of John's officemates/close friends who happen to be a close friend of mine now! :)

Little Bride:
Kirsten Adrienne Catalan: John's adorable niece. :)

Little Groom
Guillian Eric Acolola: John's cutest nephew!

Flower Girls:
Keira Caselle Dimalanta: cutie patootie niece of John :)
 
Zhesca Manigo: daughter of one of my closest officemates. :)
Jade Lao: daughter of one of John's office mates.

Ring Bearer
 Anakin Beau Capili: my smart cousin!

Bible Bearer
Lestat Antoine Sadol: son of my college friend Helen.

Coin Bearer
Calix Jacob Dionisio: my super cute nephew!

So there, I know we have a looong entourage, but these people are just close to our hearts as they will play a significant role in the most special day of our lives. <3

















2 comments:

  1. Hai ate niki. Ansaya lang basahin ng mga gawa my! Iloveyou ate dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai ate niki. Ansaya lang basahin ng mga gawa my! Iloveyou ate dub

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!