Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Japan pa more!

Has it been more than a month since I updated my blog?? Touched naman ako that I've been reading comments and dms asking me when will I post again. So dahil napressure na talaga ako *(chos!), I feel like I owe everyone a post like this. I'd like to share our recent Japan slash holiday trip. 

We're really not the traveling type of family. If I can remember our last trip (before this) was US and Hongkong, ten years ago. Ang tagal na diba? So I'm quite surprised that nanay and tatay decided to celebrate christmas and new year. I think the main reason is, we missed Meng so much because we did not get to see her often unlike before. Thank God for holidays that she had a break from all her work and spend time with the whole family. Plus I'm so proud of my little Matti because he survived the winter weather in Japan in such a young age!(and when I say young, I mean 3 months old!)

One word to describe our trip? Shopping! We never visited a temple and spent the whole trip to go to outlets, shopping districts, designer stores (window shopping lang dito hehe) and the like. My favorite store? Don Quijote! It's a huge shopping building that you get to buy everything! Of course, hello kitty overload!:) We went to Tokyo and Osaka just to shop. 


Here are some snaps during our trip. :)
 
kawaii yaya! haha

                            


lovers in tokyo!
  
sibling love :)










much love,

Niki




7 comments:

  1. Thank you Ate Nikki for updating your blog. Nakakamiss din magbasa. Wow! I thought mahilig talaga kayo magtravel together. For me its the best bonding moment to do with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you picture with John sa Shibuya crossing! :-) Very nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you miss niki for sharing us an insight of your family trip may god always blessed you☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you miss niki for sharing us an insight of your family trip may god always blessed you☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maine is loved by the family. Bakit kaya dati may feeling sya na she lacks attention? Sweet naman kayong mga siblings. Your nanay & tatay naman super supportive din sa kanya. Sa totoo lang ang tingin ko nga pampered sya too much, the fact na hatid-sundo sya ng driver while studying at St. Benilde yun nga lang mukhang strict sa kanya ang parents nyo. But I think pati din naman sa inyo pang dalawa ni Coleen ganun din. Ganun naman ang parents sa mga babaeng anak.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!