Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Still in my journey! :)

I really hate myself for not getting track of my 100happydays journey, but I sure do know how to appreciate something good in every day. To try to catch up with everything, here are some of the happy days that happened :)


I had a Sunday sesh with my college friend! :) This is her post-birthday gift to me and I am just so happy that we still find time to catch up despite our busy schedules. :)


Family time will always be on top of my list. I did not miss the chance of spending my weekends with my family despite the fact that I am already married. In fact, I miss them more now that I am no longer single! I would not let go of the perks of unlimited shopping and... my ever lovely post birthday gift! :) (I just realized, I am so blessed that people are giving me birthday gifts up to now!)

Okay, I know this is kinda gross, haha kidding! They still do this even though they had been married for twenty-six solid years! Now tell me, despite these cray cray fights, true love does exist, right? Peg na peg ko ang life-long relationship nila. :)



It's seflie time! :) Pardon my post, I just feel good that this day, I am in pink and I could've been happier that I am not too lazy to drive today! =P


Selfie pod and shutter combo! So happy that I was able to find my pair and yes, I am selling some! :)


One of the highlights... I am now starting another healthy hobby... Boxing! My husband motivated me to start this, since he is into boxing years ago. I am still in the process of learning the basics, but yes, I got dizzy after my warm up!:P



Here's my husband trying to impress me with his moves. NOT! :P


Work related! We are launching soft-baked Quaker cookies!:) I have to admit that I do not like Banana and chocolate (their flavors), so I am not the market, but most of my friends whom I gave some samples too liked it! :)

My newest favorite food! Shrimp pasta (with a kick) from Stackers! One of the best pastas I have ever tasted! It's creamy and spicy, plus it has shrimps... Now this is love! :)


These are some of the little happy things that happened. I still have to separate some important things that had made me really happy and proud! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!