Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

JNC Babymoon/my 30th week!

hello everyone! After more than half a month of busy days, thank God I had the luxury of time to update. So what's new except from my growing belly? Well, my blouses are starting to fail me, I know I am getting bigger and bigger each day. I also get a painful back every morning, which is quite ironic because I should be getting some rest when I sleep right? I am also having a hard time sleeping. I wake up to pee and to tell my husband to move because I am big and I can't fit in our bed anymore. :P The list is endless though. It is true when they say that third trimester will make you feel awful literally and figuratively. But please don't get me wrong, I will forever be thankful of this little man growing inside my belleh. I will endure all the pain just to see him healthy, normal and alive ten weeks from now. (So baby please don't come out yet, you still have time to be healthy there, okay?)

And because of these 'painful' and unattractive stage in my pregnancy, my husband is sweet enough to organize a mini-babymoon for us. I've been telling him that I miss traveling (I am such a lakwachera) because we have to cancel a trip to Bangkok last January and let go of all the promo fares because of little Matti. Of course I obliged, our baby is and will be our priority right now. So imagine how happy I am when he told me that he booked an out of town trip just for the two of us.

We went to Punta de Fabian last weekend. It was just an overnight trip, but I really had time to relax and spend time with my husband.




We had a short dip in the pool (I'm not sure if I can swim long) and had a little DIY photoshoot after. I will be sharing some photos in my next blog entry. :) Anyway, I must say that I am indeed thankful for having a very sweet husband. Pregnancy had been a roller coaster ride of emotions and everything in between, but I am just so happy that he booked this trip for us.

Punta de Fabian verdict: 7/10: The place is good. The place is wonderful and rooms are clean. I also loved the infinity pool and the peaceful surroundings. However, I am disappointed with the selection of food. They only have two dishes in their menu every meal and their kitchen are closed earlier than usual. My husband even begged the staff to serve us dinner because it will be hard for us to go out of the resort just to eat, considering the fact that I am pregnant. 

That's all folks!

much love,

Niki xx

1 comment:

  1. Do you often travel to new places? Travel around the world and stay at home like environment. For details refer holiday houses.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!