Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

today.

Today, I've said my last goodbye. that's what I told myself. I saw you in my dreams last night. we were so happy... and free. In my little world we can be together, no ifs, no buts. right time, right circumstances, right love. I felt your hand touching mine. I kissed your soft lips, hugged you so tight. and then I woke up, and thought, I have to let you go... again. 

It was the perfect love back then, (or so I thought.) we're young, happy and inlove. We're each other's firsts. First kiss, first love, but then again, I never thought, it would be my first heartbreak too. Ours was a love story I imagined I would have. You were so damn perfect that I believed in forever... in you. You taught me a lot of things, not just in love, but in life. You taught me how to patiently wait, to persevere, to work hard for my dreams... for ours. I have learned to accept my flaws, and yours, because to me, you are perfect... perfect for me. We were quite young back then, and so I waited for years, only to find out that time is just to short for us to keep.

You have your reasons, and I'd like to believe they are for the best. We're not meant to be. Right place, right love, but probably not and will no longer be the right time. I loved you too much, I know you loved me that much too. It is just that time had been so cruel, that it never allowed me to give everything to you. But thank you for sharing your life with me, at least we have shared something that we can never get back... memories.

Now I see you happy, successful and proud as you'll never be. Time was your best friend, it proved you it's worth all the decisions that you have made. And today, just like any other day, I've said my last goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ate,

    Medyo relate ako, haha. #feelingkolang.
    Thank you for this note :) Nakakarelate e.
    God bless, Ate Niki :)

    P.S. Matti makes me smile everytime I see his pictures and snaps. So cutiiie and so gwapo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LumaLang Leav ang peg ate. Being a writer runs on your blood. Hehe happy ending please?

    thank you for this short write up. 💜💜

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!