Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Preggo Diaries 20 weeks.

Hello everyone! Last Sunday, I reached the half pregnancy journey mark!:) And I post this, the baby is occasionally kicking (and maybe doing some acrobatics inside my tummy) I just came from a seminar slash semi staycation and I just feel that the baby got too excited as he/she is moving non stop last night. The hubby is just so thrilled and excited to feel his/her moves!:)

So what's up with me this week? Aside from feeling my baby more often now, I already have the baby's Congenital Anomaly Scan next week! The OB said I should have it by 24 weeks or more, but blame it on my lowest eq, I will be having it @ 22 weeks. According to some friends, 20 weeks will do, but I made some compromise so 22 weeks will do, right?=P I decided to have it in WOMB (World of My Baby) in Megamall because I've read some good reviews about them. I am planning to have the 3D CAS, but the receptionist said features would still be "payat" because there are no baby fats yet. But for the sake of having a "realistic" glimpse of our little munchkin, I still opted to have the 3D scan.

As soon-to-be mom, I cannot deny the feeling of worry. I've been working in a gasoline station (I work in the office though) and I have this rare encounter with gasoline. My husband said I should not worry, because 3-5 seconds won't hurt the baby. But I am a worry-wart so you can't blame me!=P sometimes I go out that I get to be exposed with pollution and all that.. And the list goes on. I am clinging to the assurance that God will never fail me. Throughout this pregnancy, I had been very dependent to prayer. When I worry, I pray. That's the most powerful thing in the world for me!:) So now I just try my best to have peace of mind and just trust God. That's it!

much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!