Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Preggo Diaries week 19.

I'm bringing one of the bestest news today!:) Our baby bacon turned 19 weeks last Sunday and what's a better way to start the day than to finally feel him/her moving! I finally got the "bubble" sensation that people are telling me about! The feeling is surreal. Nothing compares knowing that your baby is alive and kicking (literally) inside your tummy! I felt it several times in the morning at first. I told John to hold my tummy and to try if he'll feel our baby too.. and he did! Such a good buddy we have here! And mukhang nagpapasikat pa kay daddy nya ha! According to some mommies, the flicking sensation is normal during the early stages of pregnancy. And now I just couldn't contain my happiness!

And since it's a Sunday, John and I heard the mass together. I just feel good that despite a slight difference in religion, we still manage to patch things up. I asked God for a healthy baby (boy or girl) and I promised Him that I will religiously hear masses every Sunday. I know God will give us this one, after all, it isn't too much to ask for, right?

I am supposed to post this last Monday, but I had been busy so I am posting it today. Which is also good because I will also be sharing what happened yesterday during my 5th prenatal check up. Having Tita Nida (John's aunt) as our OB gyne is indeed a big blessing to us. It was a relief to be taken good care of a relative especially during this momentous (naks) event in our married life! So we had the usual doppler check, to hear baby bacon's heartbeat. Medyo makulit lang talaga itong anak ko at nahirapan pa si tita to look for a good position! I remember posting last month that I had a mini heart attack when she couldn't find baby's heartbeat at first!:P Now I'm a bit fine because I had already felt the baby's kicks and tumblings inside my tummy so I know the baby is fine.

Only that! I felt a bit disappointed that I still need to wait for four weeks to have our CAS and gender determination. Waiting is such a pain for me! I am known by people to have the lowest EQ in the world and it is indeed hard for me to wait for something, especially now that I am pregnant! I can remember when I've waited before just to see if the pregnancy will push thru or not. Thank God, I'm turning 20 weeks this Sunday!(halfway there!) Now I have to wait for another month just to see that my baby is normal and healthy.
And so I am appealing to all of my readers to help me pray for the baby. Every night I ask God to have a healthy pregnancy but I know God listens and it will be better if a lot of people are praying for you. Aside from waiting (and exhausting all the patience that I can have), the best thing that I can do now is pray. I told tita Nida yesterday that I am nervous regarding my CAS but she said that we just have to pray and leave it all to God. My faith is my strongest weapon that we will have a normal and healthy baby by September. :) Please help me to ask God for this. Thank you!


much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!