Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

E-session venue: Check!

Finally after a few weeks of weighing our options, we have our e-session venue! I want an indoor venue because of the weather. Our weather nowadays are unpredictable, today it's really sunny and then the next day it's raining cats and dogs! Plus I know how hard it is to pose under the heat of the sun so I'd rather have an indoor shoot. Our first choice was Studio Namu. I have already researched and it has nothing but positive feedbacks. Peso Power: 6,000Php for 3 hours. I have consulted my fiance about it and of course, he asked me, "kaya pa ba ng budget yan?". We are preparing for a big wedding. (not that we wanted it to be that way, but my mother invited a lot of her friends, and we have no choice so we are just trying our best to save to have a decent wedding.) And then I looked at our expenses list and tipid moves! 6k can go far already, so I looked for another indoor venue. And the result is... We're having our shoot in our humble abode! :) The best thing about this is that have the venue for free!

Here are some photos that I have sent our photographer:



Now it's getting more exciting! Our prenup is scheduled on October and that is a month away from now! I must lose these fats asap! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!