Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Reception Venue: Check!

This one is quite a challenging (I'd rather not say that it is stressful. No to bridezilla!) part for me since I've been on hiatus for quite some time. Because of my new work, I was not able to focus on my wedding preps. Not thinking that yes, 1-4-14 is a hot date and that a lot of couples are getting married on that date so I need to kick my ass and start searching again! Too bad, most of the venues are already booked. Oasis and Lights of love are already excluded on my list since we cannot afford the venue with the number of guests that we have. (300 it is.) Plaza Ibarra is too small for 300. Nanay is kinda picky when it comes to everything so I have to make sure that everything is okay with her.

I called Elements at Centris, (since it is near our church and it can accommodate 300 guests) and guess what, we're 4th on the list! So I need to wait for those three to cancel so we can have that spot. But then my mother is the brightest when she told me that she was able to haggle with the AE to have the venue! She called and immediately paid for the venue right there and then! Just got lucky!

Here are some of the photos that I got from a fellow girltalker's blog.




One down, a few more to go! :)

much love,

Niki <3

1 comment:

  1. Planning reception party for my nephew was quite challenging. Though had booked one of top Seattle venues and they even provided good service. Still everything was an arduous task especially decorations and deciding cuisine.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!