Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Prenup peg 1:check!

date check: August 14. So it's just four months and three weeks before our big day. (panic attack!) I was really panicking that I need to lose weight, to look good, and to save more for next year. I still have a lot of things to prepare for. (I am not counting in December for my wedding preps since everyone will be very busy during that time.)

So upon reading my source of suppliers and feed back Female Network, I have realized that I need to schedule my e-session ASAP. Some of the girltakers there have already scheduled their e-session and their weddings are later than mine! So I immediately sent a message to our photo and video team to schedule our shoot. I was really nervous when I got the message few days after I've sent the message. I have this paranoia of not getting things done on time. Thank heavens when they have already confirmed that Oct. 6 will be our esession day. Which led me to another concern, where to? What should we wear? Ideas!

I am not gifted with an artsy heart and hand, so I needed some help. I browsed the web, thinking of a creative (yet budget-wise) theme. Our wedding will be fairy-tale inspired, so John told me that it will be better if this time, we will be more playful. And (light bulb!) I have an idea!
(photo from Tambalan facebook fan page)

 Since I am obsessed with hello kitty, why not have a hello kitty-themed shoot?? (tipid move: I just need to score some hello kitty matching clothes with my fiance, some hello kitty stuff, which I already have, and voila!) Of course John said yes, since I am the boss when it comes to our wedding, and everything, hahaha! Takot lang nya!

For the venue, I am still thinking if we will have it in Studio Namu or Mn8. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a good deal in Mn8 since my former office mate is a friend of the owner. Hopefully I can come up with another idea this week so I can coordinate it with our photographer. :)


much love,

Niki <3

1 comment:

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!