Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Measurements for our entourage: Check!

Hello everyone! This weekend is one of the most tiring yet most fulfilling wedding preps weekend so far. I can feel na malapit na talaga, ang dizizit feeling dahil kinuhaan na ng measurements yung entourage namin!:) Since I am originally from Bulacan, some of my friends are from Bulacan as well. So driver ang peg ko, QC, Bulacan, QC ulit! Antukin ako so hirap talaga ako magdrive.
As in ganyan na ganyan ginagawa sakin ni John pag inaantok ako. haha. But the thing is, wala naman siya nun umaga, kasi, may shoot sya, so I have to go all by mysehehelf.. (Don't wanna be.) But then, success ang fitting!!

Bulacan fitting:



 Too bad I was not able to take a lot of pictures. I've been very giddy and excited so late na nung narealize ko na kailangan ng pictures, naguwian na sila!:( Good thing I have ate perly! Yehey! Just a quick history, she is our cousin and house help. As in andyan na siya since kinasal ang parents ko. She is probably one of the nicest people on earth. Lahat kaming magkakapatid, love na love sya. So just a little way of saying thank you, she's a part of the entourage! Little princess ko sya! That's my gown designer Sonny. My nanay's resident designer. (Nanay has this weird habit of collecting gowns and most of them are made by Sonny.)

QC friends fitting:
As usual. Dahil sa kwento, walang pictures! Originally, sa CBTL dapat, but since walang pwesto, sa Tutti Froyo nalang kami. Wala pang kahirap hirap! Solo namin yung place haha. Si Ivi nalang yung nakuhaan ko since ang tagal naming di nagkita ni Joanna so kwento muna. :P Good thing may group picture naman kami!

T
Three couples plus my gown designer! Joanna is a bride to be next year too! :) She's one of my bridesmaids. :) Ivi is married already and she's also my bridesmaid. Sayang hindi nga kami nakapag laser tag! Di kasi ako prepared sa coupons! :P 

Thank you so much to everyone who came and had their measurements taken. :) I really appreciate your efforts for my big day.


Much love,

Niki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!