Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wedding Souvenirs.. Check!!

Hi everyone! I know I've been in a hiatus for ten days, since I am preoccupied with work and all, I was not able to update my wedding diary. I've got so much to tell, since we have already booked almost all our suppliers and I can't wait to blog about the suppliers and how I was able to haggle!!

This deserves my first update after my hiatus.
Brief history: Evita had been one of my friends since my bazaar days. (parang ang tagal na ha. hehe) I had a booth in Supersale Bazaar and I have seen her making these cute polymer clay earrings. So dahil mahilig ako sa mga cute na bagay, may I buy ako lagi sa kanya! Super cute kasi tapos el cheapo pa! After that, nagshare na rin kami sa booth, and the story goes on. I also tried making polymer clay accessories before, pero wala talaga, zero ako sa arts kaya I super admire people who are into it. Then I asked her if she can make our souvenirs.

Yesterday, I got these stuff from mail.


Super cute personalized trinkets from Evita! :) sobrang ganda nilang lahat, di ako makapili! I super love cute things, as in gigil mode, kaya nun nakita ko silang lahat, inisip ko na kung saan ilalagay! At least decided na ako na ref magnets and chains ang ibibigay ko sa guests. (Hayaan nyo na cute parin naman kahit cliche!) And the best thing is, affordable silang lahat! Di mahirap kausap si Evita sa price! May bonus pa, she's giving us a cake topper as a gift! Super bait bait and friendly nya talaga! You can see some of her works here.

I highly recommend cherub for your souvenir needs! As in promise, di kayo magsisisi!! :)


Till my next wedding adventure! :)


much love,

Niki


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!