Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I will be happier, one day at a time. :)

Lately, I've been really as in REALLY stressed in work. With all the adjustments of working in a company where I am in right now, everything should be understood ASAP. Coming from advertising, I must say that this is an entirely different industry. The word planogram is not enough! Only that, allow me to brag a little, I was able to come up with a business review all by myself! (Thanks to Rhea, for helping me, even if it means staying up to three in the morning!)

Anyway, I came across this website 100 happy days challenge and it instantly motivated me to be happy despite the stress of my everyday life! Ang dami ko pading blessings na natatanggap! So allow me to join this happy bandwagon, I am sharing nothing but happy thoughts! And to start...

Potato corner (saggy please) made me happy today! I know it's full of oil, and flavorings, but it's my forever comfort food!! Like when I am sad, (or even if I'm not), I eat friesss! I even bring packed lunch just to have extra money to buy fries! 

And today, even if my work is eating me alive, I am thankful that God invented Potato Corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!