Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our first month. :)

Okay, just a few minutes of "me" time in between my admin work.

Time flies so fast that I can't believe it's been a month since we got married! I must say a lot of things changed already. I guess maturity comes with marriage, only if you choose to bring it with you. Now I am more conscious when it comes to expenses, that I am tasked to budget whatever it is that we got from our wedding. (We spent everything that we have for it, and thank God for generous guests, we have something to spend after our big day.) I value our money now more than ever, especially that we have moved in into a more decent home. We're doing one step at a time, starting from scratch is hard but really something to be proud of. :)

Second, I am a self-confessed cheese! Romantic, sentimental, and of course... CLINGY! Maybe God gave John to me because he is the ONLY person who can stand my being super attached. (But don't get me wrong, I have my own life too, it is just that I tend to be really close to him whenever I can.) Now I can say that we are at the peak of our relationship, we're sweeter and more romantic! (Hah!not just me!) John is really the best husband, because he never fails to tell me and make me feel that I am appreciated and beautiful (naks!). Again, he is the only man who was able to make me realize that I am worth it. The proof? He proposed, and we got married a year and a half after that. :)

Back then, I am a huge fan of monthsaries. But now that I am of age (makatanda ganon?), I am starting to think that monthsaries are just reasons to spend for gifts and dinners. haha, hindi naman ako bitter, I just think that we are old enough to celebrate that every month. But!! I am making an excuse this time, maybe it is a must for us to celebrate even for our first year. And since we've been starting to eat dinner at home, and start bringing packed lunch at work, we are entitled to spend a little for a decent dinner to celebrate our first month as husband and wife.

My best friend slash circuit buddy are scheduled to have our session yesterday. So we had a double date with her and her boyfriend last night. Spontaneous and fun! And we are planning to try this make your own burger in Burger Project, and it's good!


I know it's all about burgers.. But I fell inlove with their chili cheese fries!!!





My burger vs. his! I didn't even finish mine!




It's a double date night and I'm just so happy that we're able to celebrate with two people who are close to our hearts. :) Two thumbs up for burger project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!