Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

10-13th happy days! :)


Apologies for posting just today, I sold my phone and I am still looking for a good app with bloggers capabilities. (Android users, mind to help?) Anyway, my days had been very happy, Because it was indeed a weekend full of love! :)

Day 10:
I noticed, I've been posting food photos lately .. and here's another one!
And yes, I crave for this every night, and no, we're not expecting YET. :) This is just my usual midnight craving. : P And When John stopped by the fruit stand to get me one, happiness had been an understatement! hahaha :P

Day 11: Okay, forgive me today, I splurged a little. No, I bought something for myself, an advance birthday gift! 
Pardon my selfie, I seldom post pictures solo, fab glasses! I didn't bought something as expensive as his, but soon, I will be wearing my pink glasses, which is a product of hard work and incentives! hahaha!

Day 13: Okay, this day is extra special to me. That is Because we are celebrating our bf / gf anniversary! Before, we celebrated in Boracay, and the year before that, we went to Bangkok. This year, we chose not to spend a lot, because of the hype of our wedding, we're starting a new life so it is just proper to save.

Today, we went to Bulacan to visit my family, and had a dinner after. Everyday is a special day to us, and so, a simple dinner will make it a more special one! :) and guess what, we decided to buy something for each other!

oh diba ang sweet?:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!