Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

New person! :P

After more than a month of being offline, finally I can share with everyone what is happening with me and my new journey as a missus! :) Despite my absence, I still thank everyone who checks my page, with a promise that I will try my best to keep my journal updated.

To start, look what I have accomplished this week!


Sorry to say this, but I have been an illegal driver for more than six months, just because I lost my license, and I didn't have the luxury of time to renew. Grown-up duties sucks at times, noh? Anyway, now that I was able to squeeze in some time to do it, finally I am a legit driver now! :) And what's more exciting is that I was able to change my last name! I'm a new person now! :) Aside from my S&R membership card, I already have a valid ID with my surname! It just feels odd seeing my last name as my middle name now, feeling like "what happened to me?" (Okay exaj.) Now that I am done with my driver's license, passport is next.... :)


much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!