Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday.

I am not really a big fan of posting throwback (at least every Thursday) but a little post about my ugly, awkward and undin self won't hurt. Believe it or not, I am in my most pleasing self lately, since I am really thin way back in higschool and college, and then I gained weight after college. Thank God and all the heavens above, I can wear "free size" clothes now, without feeling bloated nor malnourished.

A college friend asked for my UST student number last night and it was a good thing that I remember small details. Little did I know that I will get the biggest surprise!

Presenting... *drumroll please* my 17 year-old self!


I just can believe that I looked like an ugly monster when I entered college. (Not that I am pretty now, but I am 100% sure that I look better now than before!) Now I know, miracles do happen, right?:)



much love,
Niki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!