Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Korean Escapade. Day 1-arrival

Ola! I know I should have posted this long time ago, but because my husband is too lazy to convert our pictures from raw to .jpeg, I had a hard time uploading them. Anyway, let me divide it into a day by day fun holiday, since I want to share as much as I can and having it in one entry might be too boring.=P

Just a short intro: Our original plan is to have our honeymoon in Japan, but unfortunately, there are no sale flights available. Second option, Korea! We got our tickets for 14,5++ for two, and according to my friends, the price is just reasonable. We also planned to see cherry blossoms, but we prioritized the expenses of our wedding so we just had autumn instead.

On the day of our departure, we went to Trinoma just to have our peso changed into won, but to our luck, they don't have any won available! I was hesitant to change it to dollar so we just tried our luck in Korea. Thank goodness that my mother gave us some dollars, that helped us a lot!

Tried Cebupac's onboard meals, I ordered Kaldereta! It's soooo good! :) Oh and on our way to Korea, my husband had a small talk with his seatmate Mr. Choi, and guess what, he joined us in one of our day tours! (will tell more about that in my next entries)

 Hello Korea! This is how I looked like when we arrived at the airport. It's cold outside!! (that explains the scarf) My hello kitty luggage says hi! =P


 

It's a four hour flight so we got hungry. We arrived at the airport at around 8 or 9 in the evening. Plus we have to travel from Incheon to Seoul for an hour so we decided to eat after we dropped our things in our hotel. And since we do not have an idea on where and what to eat, we had spicy korean noodles from 711! Mine tasted better than John's this time! We tried to walk around the streets of Myeongdong but we're too tired so we went back to our hotel after 20 minutes.




2 comments:

  1. Whoah!. Ate nicky masarap po ba ang mga pagkain dun sa Myeongdong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah!. Ate nicky masarap po ba ang mga pagkain dun sa Myeongdong?

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!