Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Past. Present.

Pardon this mushy cheeseballs post, I just feel romantic and thankful today, and I want to share it to everyone. :)
I am a big fan of timehop app, because I want to know what happened to me few years back. So this morning, this is what surprised me.
This happened three years ago, when he put a drum of vetsin in my food and I fell inlove with this weirdo. I am a huge fan of happily ever after before a storm came and shattered everything into small pieces. But then again, when I learned things the hard way, I became whole again. And right after that, he happened. The extremely makulit guy who asked for my number in exchange of a twenty-peso Mcdonalds meal is now the first person I see when I open my eyes every morning. It amazes me really, how fate leads you to somewhere. You'll just know, that's where you should be.

And then here's what happened last night. In the middle of waiting for our food and stories of friends, he kissed me. He always does, I am showered with "ang ganda ganda ng asawa ko" every now and then. Something like "ang swerte ko ikaw napangasawa ko." Who would not love hearing those things? Apart from the love, it is the appreciation that mattered most to me. In my entire life, I have always been trying to be on top. From family, to ex-lovers, friends. But now, I have the crown. hahaha! And nothing feels better than having someone to share your completeness with. He's my husband, my bestfriend and my life. (OA na sa kakesohan to!)

Just sharing!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!