Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

I'm not sleeping with him.

How intriguing the title! :D hahaha, last Tuesday, my sister tagged me and my guy best friend in a photo which says "My best friend is a guy and I'm not sleeping with him." So para medyo intriguing, yan nilagay ko. :P Since I am filled with chikas and all nowadays. So anyway, I remember posting something about Manuel long time ago. That I'd rather settle for something permanent than something that I might lose along the way.

How I wish I can share something that had happened a couple of days ago. But to make the long story short, I came to realize that there are just some people who are meant to push you to your limits. And the best response? The art of deadma. Manuel and I had been friends since high school. Apart from my husband, I consider him to be my bestest guy friend, just because we have this "platonic special connection" which we both know will stay forever. (naks!) So last Tuesday, our friendship was put into test, by someone who is really clueless of what had REALLY happened. Some people are putting malicious levels on us. I want to laugh hard, just because that is not true! Not at all. In fact, we had this conversation about "kahit maghubad ka sa harap ko, di kita papatulan!" And it's mutual! I tell him everything about me, and he does the same! That is why I wonder why people are just too malicious to think that there is "something" happening between us. FYI, I am married. And cheating with my husband is really not my cup of tea. I mean, yes, Manuel and I go out, oftentimes we eat out and have coffee alone, and we'd rather have it that way (just because there are some issues that he's not comfortable to share to anybody else except ME.). And I can't see anything wrong with that!

So just to pacify the issue, I, no scrap that, we decided to keep things on ourselves and just see people bury themselves to negative vibes. All I know is that I got my guy bestfriend no matter what. :)

To add good vibes, I'm sharing some of our fancy pictures over the years. ;)






I just hope everyone will find someone like Manuel in their life. Someone who will be your friend for the rest of your life, no matter what. I am just so blessed to have a guy bestfriend in him. And yes, I am not sleeping with my bestfriend. ;)

much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!