Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bridal Fair wedding Saturday!

As promised, I will update my blog as much as I can. It is squeezing 15 minutes of breather to my long day at work, when I feel like zzzzz. Perfect time. So, for the benefit of everyone, I am just so happy to announce that one of my college closest friends is also getting married next year! We're like super twins (aside from the fact that we're both little hahaha), we are like sisters from another mother. We often have the same nail polish, same clothes without knowing it!
Okay, so that is how we looked when all we do is to read and yes, shop at Quiapo and save more to buy e decent phone. But now it's totally different. We are saving up for our weddings! (Maybe she need not to anymore, since she's marrying someone who earns a fortune!) Still, I'm really happy for her, that finally she's getting married to her boyfriend for nine looooong years!:)

Finally we have a couple to be with during bridal fairs and all that. We inform each other and plan our weddings together. (I am a January 4 bride and she's an August 9 bride.) So last Saturday, we went to the Before I Do Bridal Fair in Megamall. And guess what, we have the same make up artist! :) I personally chose Eds Go to be my make up artist since she is a magician in all sorts! We are one of the few lucky couples who are able to get really good rates since we booked last year!
After the fair we had a dinner and some funny sharing of our wedding preps. I am so happy for you friend, that finally the big question popped out already. Now we're both getting married next year!! :) I'm sure we will have more bridal fairs to attend! :)


1 comment:

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!