Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wedding Invitations and Save the Date: Check!

Hello! My long overdue post is here! haha. I'm so happy that we booked almost everything already, because it's the second day of October already, and based on my counter, we only got 3 months and two days before our biggest day! :) I am nervous and excited at the same time, I don't know if this is normal!

Anyway, we have finally found our Invitation supplier!!

Printcity Invitations!
Short history again: (ang hilig ko sa history noh?)
The original plan is to ask John's bestman to print invitations for us. So dapat, maghahanap lang ako ng maglalayout and design. Pero sa bridal fair, whooping 2,500 yung creative fee! So parang di naman sulit since di naman masyadong marami yung papagawa namin. (konti ba yung 150 pcs.?) So as per our decision, hanap nalang kami ng mura. Actually, madami naman talagang magandang designs sa bridal fair, only that, super mahal! Parang 150+ per set, of course we cannot shell out that amount for an invitation. Then we found Printcity. Peso power: 65 per set! Winner!

The design:
At first, it is my plan to pattern our invites with Patty Laurel's. Since I am a big fan of her. But then I realized (oo maarte ako), I want something unique and something fairy-tale-ish so mega research ako. I admit zero din ang art skills ko, so google is my best friend. Since we are having a fairytale themed wedding, I've decided to have these:

The idea is to have Cinderella's ride (ride talaga??hahaha) and just to accentuate a little. I do not know the outcome but I am just too excited to see how our invitation will look like!! Parang pag may invitation na kasi, legit na yung wedding eh diba? Tipong wala nang atrasan?? haha!

For our Save the Date naman (actually, dapat wala na nito, pero yung nanay ko gusto, so go!) I had this inspiration:
This is really lovely!! I feel like a princess already! I am just sooo excited to see the final design for our invitation! So far Etel had been accommodating, prompt in answering my messages. Hopefully everything will be fine with him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!