Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy 14th and 15th!

Happy day #14:
February 24:
I watched our wedding video again and it reminded me how blissful I am that I am spending my life with someone who loves me the most! And to top my sweet memory? We booked our second honeymoon! I've been dying to book the flight but I still need to justify. And now that I have found the lowest airfare... We're flying on October!! :D


Happy day #15:
February 25. 
Two days before our Salescon, I decided to cook for the husband. I know I've been very busy with work and all, and I need to make it up to him. We've been married for just two months and I know it is not healthy to spend my whole day working. So to make it up to him...
I cooked some baked rotini for him! I hope I made him happy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!