Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

High hopes. :)

Hola! I know this is something worth sharing, just because, I shared something about John and I having our plans to have our little bundle of joy soon.

So after some struggle, I finally decided to ask for my OB's help regarding my reproductive system. I finally had the guts have myself checked, since it's been three long months. Yes. And I'm not preggers. That is something to be scared about, right? :( And so last week, we went to Cardinal Santos for my much awaited check up. After two years, I was reunited with my dearest OB Gyne. I had my papsmear test, ultrasound and I it seems like I received an unexpected slash expected news. I'm not pregnant, and I still have PCO.

YEs, I've been diagnosed with PCO since I can't remember when. For a not-so-medical person like me, hearing about follicles and chuva chenes makes me sick. Fortunately, my husband is there to support me, so he's the one who is listening to my doctor while I'm thinking about a lot of things that will affect our future and our family. God knows how much we love kids. Since I was ten, I can remember playing with my baby dolls and imagining how it feels like to be a mother. And now that I think it's about time, I am struggling to have my own little angel.

But the story does not end there. I am in my twenties and my doctor said it's too early to panic. Thank God for angels like Dra. Lali, she's having her hopes high. Now I am undergoing some medications to correct my hormones and help me to conceive.

Please help me pray to have someone like this uber cute little girl. :)

PS. I'm not giving up. :)


Much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!