Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Pea Online

Hello sisses! :) I'm back from my roller-coaster ride of emotions. =P now that I am feeling better, I want to share some good news. :)

I have been an online seller since Multiply days. I remember when I started, I only have 300 pesos as my capital, and then I bought some accessories and tried to post it in my site. Thank God for multiply, I was able to reach girls from Luzon to Mindanao! I was able to raise 1,000 from the 300 pesos!:) I stopped when multiply closed. And felt bad that I can no longer have this little "sideline". I am an online shopper myself, so I know the feels when you buy online. Ergo, I think, I can sell too! :) Then instagram happened. I decided to sell online via this app, this time, I sell phone cases and accessories! And fortunately, a lot of online people patronized my shop. It used to be @kismetfabfinds but now I am relaunching my little baby! :)

Here's the good news! :) When my bestfriend Ghia and I talked about it, we thought that it's a good plan to start selling authentic imported items (since she can hand pick US items) and sell it here! Plus I can buy affordable kikay stuff here and re-sell! Nice tandem! :) Now I made a facebook page, renamed my old instagram account and I am starting to post items there. Let me share a little review of one of our first items.

Bath and Body Works Ice cream scent with Sweet Pea







Honestly, I do not have any plans to sell this. But there's a little story why I decided to.
One of my closest friends had this as her car freshener. And when I ride her car, I always tell her "Chot ang bango talaga ng koche mo!" Thoughtful as she is, she surprised me by giving me this!
My own sweet pea cupcake scent! :) My car smells like heaven now! :) And then she told me where she bought them, and I got curious. It is a bit pricey, and then I asked my bestfriend if she can find something like that and I can help her to sell them here. And now I am so happy that we are selling them like hotcakes! They're too cute to ignore! So now do yourself a favor get your very own cute and super bango clip scent!:) I assure you, it will be so hard for you to find it online! :)

You can see more of our designs and other cute stuff here:

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetPeaShopOnline
Instagram:@sweetpea_online
Email address: sweetpeaonlineshop@gmail.com :)


I'd love to hear from you girls soon!:)

much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!