Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

My TTC journey.

I have been looking for people who can understand my hopes (and some frustrations) on our journey to have our little bundle of joy. Most of my friends are already moms and single ladies with steady boyfriends. So that leaves me with no one who can relate. And I suddenly remembered... Girltalk helped me to plan my wedding! Now I searched for the right forum to share this bittersweet experience... and I found a lot of threads!

It is just fun to broaden my vocabulary, that I am now aware of "ttc", "af" and other online codes that I should be aware of when reading forum messages. Anyway, I just feel good that a lot couples can relate with the situation that I am in right now. I have also seen successful girl talkers who are already moms! And that gives me hope. :) My closest friends are also supportive in this journey that I am in, only that I chose to share my condition to my closest friends. My bestfriend (who has the same condition as mine) said she will include me in my prayers and true enough, prayer is the most powerful thing that we all can do! Another friend sent me this little image of a lactating Mama Mary. He said this is why his sister got preggers! There's nothing wrong having faith, right? So I always keep this in my bag. :)

So that's it for now, I am in my second day of Clomid today. With a lot of prayers and the help of science, hopefully I'll have our little bundle of joy soon. :)


Much love, 
Niki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!