Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fangirling.

Last night we had an impromptu dinner with my bestfriend, my parents, and her parents. (FYI, our mothers are the best of friends as well, so that explains the dinner :P) I am so happy that I finally convinced my parents to eat in Cerchio, because they never trusted my taste in food. I get a chance to play with Ghia's niece (who is super hyper btw), Ely! She's such a cute and smart little kid!





Believe me, this kid is super duper hyper! I have only played for her for about three hours (with Ghia) and I am totally exhausted! I was not able to eat well!
So this is our obligatory group photo, and as always, my father is not looking. 

But that's not all! While we're eating our dinner, we saw a lot of people shouting outside.. And when we checked.. It's Dingdong Dantes!! Inaki! (TGIS days, 90's kid, okay?:P) Our moms are bigger fans than we are, we waited for another three hours just to see and have our photos taken with Dingdong!
What an amazing photo! Blurred! I would like to thank my mom for this, ang labo! I wanna cry! Opportunity knocks only once! Just once! So unfair that I took a perfect photo of her with D! And my photo is just. fab. I wanna cry. *end of story*

till my next adventure! :)

much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!