Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My favorite shobe! :)

I am not sure if I have posted anything about this little girl yet. She's John's niece, Kirsten. This little girl never fails to amaze me, because of her weird questions and out of this world answers to my simple wonders. Anyway, last Monday, I got the chance to bond with her. John fetched her from school because her mom is having a meeting that day. What a coincidence, we will be getting our visas that day. After we got our visas *yay* I went back to Maginhawa (where John works) and played with her. We had our little "date" in Burger Project!

She made this "card" for me. She said it's from Frozen. So sweet!

So I got her this huge serving of chili cheese fries. I heard her saying "wow!this is so yummy! It's a bit spicy, but it's awesome!" so cute!xx



I love this little girl to bits! She even asked some "intriga" questions about my past! I can't imagine a five year old kid can make me think about everything again while laughing at my misadventures!:P



 This little girl is a camwhore! She loves taking funny pictures of us, so I obliged. :) I said she's the boss today!:) And then she asked me, who is your favorite shobe? (My husband has chinese blood, that explains the "shobe") Of course I said Kirsten! And she's really happy! I didn't say that just to pacify her. She really is! :)


till my next adventure!

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!