Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Optimism required.

So lately I've been keeping myself occupied of happy thoughts just because I can no longer stand the pressure of everything that is happening around me. My husband has been telling me to keep it low and take it easy (parang kanta lang ah) because God will give us everything in His right time. Who am I to question his plans? 
He's really listening, he gave sent me this message this morning via Timehop. (techie narin si Lord!)
If you have been reading my posts, you'll know that I am diagnosed with PCOS. And I am doing everything just to have our little bundle of joy. Anyway, it's just our first cycle, and it is indeed to early to think that we failed. But believe me, it hurts me to see my husband enjoying the kids of other young couples, as if it is his own. And God knows how much I would love to have our own. But maybe, just maybe, this is not His time yet. So I should keep in mind that I should always be thankful, that I have my husband to pray with every night. I will never stop telling myself that God's time is always perfect. And that is enough for me. :)

Till my next adventure!:)

much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!