Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Pepsico Love.

Once upon a time a worked for an FMCG company and belonged to the best KAG team. Pepsico! :) I am really blessed to be working with these people, and even if I haven't stayed long because I need to go back to our family business, they have been really close to me. I love the whole team, they have been very helpful to me, both in work and in my personal life.

Last Monday, John and I passed by their office and to my surprise, they're talking outside the building. They said they want to visit me here in Bulacan and they did! :)
























And our topic? Same same. hahaha! Oh our team used to be an all-girl team, but that's Gerbert, Hanna's instant boylet! :P he's handling the accounts that I have handled before. He quite funny too, and experienced every single thing that I've experienced. Oh boy, don't give up! :)

Anyway, just sharing that I feel so touched that they travelled from Manila to Bulacan just to see me. Sweets!:)


much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!