Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Prayers and Positive thoughts.

First of all.. Happy New Year to everyone! :) I can only wish that 2015 will be such an amazing year for all of us! A lot of things are happening and I am feeling a roller coaster of emotions lately. Well, this is the first time that I celebrated the holidays with two families (John and mine) and it could've been better! We celebrated Christmas eve with John's family and we welcomed 2015 in our humble home with my family.

There are just some MAJOR things that I have discovered lately. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal them yet since a lot of things might happen along the way. I am feeling excited, nervous and paranoid of my condition now. And yes, ayokong ma-jinx! I can't wait to share the news to the whole world, but I just have to be sure. My plan is to post it on Sunday (our first year anniversary) but my husband said I should wait until everything is final already. :(


Please help me pray and wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!