Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Preggo Diaries Week 23.

Yikes, it's almost the end of my 23rd week and I haven't had my update yet. And that is because I have been out and about almost every day of the week. I thank God for a very cooperative baby, I haven't been feeling any pains (except for heartburns). I allow myself to rest when I need to. But I am just an explorer like that and I always go out with friends just to have dinner or chat. I also have a very "legit" bump now, as I am approaching my 6th month already. Whoa, time flies so fast. I can still remember posting that I got a BFP and now I am just three months away from seeing our little munchkin! If you can remember, I had been religiously taking my picture with the same dress every week to see how much my bump (and my body) has grown. And for this week...
I am really surprised to see my bump "that" big. Before I thought it's big, but now, I feel like I swallowed a melon!:P And yes, I'm expecting it to be bigger and bigger as I am just a month away from my third trimester. Katakot!

I can't remember if I have mentioned it here before, but I'm going gaga over guavas. I've been eating it almost everyday! But I've been having heartburn so my OB told me that is because it is rich in vitamin C. So now I have to say adios to my favorite guava! But that's okay, I'm replacing it with melon and other fruits instead. :)

much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!