Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Preggo Diaries week 25.

Hello everyone! This week had been quite a roller coaster ride of emotions for me. Like what I have said, I am a worry wart first time mom so get worried when I don't feel my baby kicking for quite sometime. But my baby had been so cooperative that every time a worry, he sees to it that he makes his presence felt. Alam yatang praning ang nanay nya!hehe! There are times in a day that I don't feel him moving, but during night time, he goes ballistic! Crazy to the extent that I can no longer sleep! But that's okay, I'd rather feel him moving than to sleep. My husband even told me that while I'm sleeping, he felt the strongest kick ever! Ay nako anak, bakit kung kailan tulog ako tsaka ka nagpasikat sa daddy mo!:P So far I'm enjoying this pregnancy. No more bed rest orders from the OB and I can go around the metro without any worries. But of course, when I get tired, I rest. Priorities.

And for some good news (again), I already conquered my fear (not!) last Thursday and had the guts to take my OGTT test. Honestly, I'm more afraid of the procedure rather than the results. I am not a fan of sweets, in fact I don't eat chocolates, nor drink soda. But I am afraid of needles and blood! The process of three blood extractions is just unbearable. :( But I said I will do everything for the baby, so I faced the fear! haha. And as expected, I made it with flying colors! (naks!)
Thank God my sugar is normal, meaning, no gestational diabetes threats this pregnancy. I still have to minimize drinking milk tea though. My doctor allowed me to drink milk tea, eat chips and all, but I have to control myself. So when I crave, I eat a little and divert my attention to something else. haha! So that's it for this week! I will have my check up last week, will just update everyone!

much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!