Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pregnancy Diaries. Week 24.

I know this is a bit late, but I'm updating everyone anyway. :) I am on my 6th month of pregnancy already!! Time flies soooo fast! Last week had been a not-so-busy week, but I just feel so guilty sleeping really late last Wednesday! I've met an online buyer so I have to go to Trinoma and John and I watched a movie after. It was such a waste of time! I wish I slept rather than sitting inside the cinema watching that film! I keep on saying sorry to our little man because I know he should've slept rather than hearing the movie. Lol. Anyway...

I know my husband told me that we should start buying stuff for our baby a month before arrives, but I told you I have the lowest EQ! And so when I met a friend in Greenhills, I bought this for baby bacon!
I just got him onesies. I can't resist these cutesies! Don't worry, they're not really expensive. The nivea wash was from his dad, bought during the blue week sale. And the socks, we got them when we found out that we're having a boy. We're just so excited that we're trying our best to stop ourselves from buying. (Actually I am quite surprised that John bought something, he's the frugal type and not into buying, AT ALL.) But maybe, since he got it 50% off, he knows it's a good deal already! 

I felt bad that we weren't able to go to the mommymundo event last weekend. A lot of fellow soon to be moms said it's better not to go because there are only a few good deals and Makati is just to far from me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!