Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Entourage check! New church venue, check!

I'm just so happy that after a roller coaster of emotions... I'm done with my entourage list!!(oa, last last week pa kaya tapos.) Pero ngayon lang ako mag bblog. I'm stressed out and one of the things that will keep me sane is saying my piece of nonsense. :p
Actually, a week after I got engaged (which was last year), naglista na ako. As in every week yata may dinadagdag ako. Unfortunately, when I transferred to another company, I lost my papers. Uh oh! But now that we already hired a wedding coordinator, I need to get serious.
My initial reaction after finishing our LOOOOONG list of closest family and friends..
image
Ahhhh!! So finally! It shouldn't be stressful but there are just people who will test your patience. Still! I was able to put in my list a lot of my favorite people. and, yes I made my own rules, I have two maids of honor!! And six bridesmaids! And yes, I made sure that they are all pretty!!
image
bawal ang wit ko bet sa entourage! haha, it's my wedding and it should be purrrfect!! So excited to see my gorgeous girls on my wedding day!
Sa ibang balitaaaa...
And another is that I am so inspired to change my wedding theme..from fairy tale to this.
image
Oh diba? Carl and Ellie is just sooo sweet! But I was thinking, di kaya maging children's party yun dahil puro lobo lang kami??:P so sabi ko kay John, sa prenup nalang. Stick to the original plan! (sorry,  masyado kasi akong madaming gustong gawin sa buhay eh :P)
But this one I'm so sure, change of color motif na talaga last na to! hahaha!
Loving pastel!
image
When I saw this I was like...
image
Sobra diba? haha, and what a coincidence knowing that this is also my parents' motif when they got married! Syempre gora si mudrakels, dahil bet ko ang bet din nya! Himalaaaa!!
Lastly.. change of plans again!
image
To get the time that we want, we decided to let go of Mt. Carmel, and push thru with Sto. Domingo church! Yes we are getting married here! Sure na as in sure na oo sure! hahaha! And of course, I'm just so happy that I'm getting married where my parents exchanged their vows! I'm still in awe every time I remember my parents' love story... So maybe, by these coincidences, we'll have the life that they had too?<3
That's all for now folks. More wedding updates soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!