Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

FreE-session

Because I'm a certified lurker online, I get to know these guys who are building their porfolio and do E-sessions for free. So I immediately asked them if they do it for us and tadah! They said yes! :)
Sorry if I will put some cheesy scripted and candid photos of me and my fiance. :)
image
image
image
This is my extreme favorite. as in pwedeng lagyan ng caption na (Smell my forehead babe! mabango yan.:P and I'm like, sabi na sayo eh!image
For some weird reasons, bet ko tong picture na to. Even if I look like asdfghjkl, my ring is showing, and I love ice cream! Yun lang. Babaw noh?
image
At syempre, di mawawala yung mga halakhak pictures ko! Super galak na galak ako sa tuwa. :P
image
Thanks to Jesse and Joseph for such a fun shoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!