Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm back and kicking again!

Hello everyone! My apologies, for being in a hiatus for quite a long time. A lot of things are coming in and I must admit that having to maintain two blogs is just too much for me. At first I thought, I just have to let go of this, since I am maintaining a personal blog and this is just redundant to have. But then again, I met one fellow soon to be bride in the fair that we had last Saturday and her simple words stuck me. She said she had been blogging since they got engaged. I said, "buti ka pa you have time to blog all your wedding preps!" she said, "para may babalikan ka after everything." And yes. she's right. The experience of getting engaged and preparing for your wedding is something not everyone gets to experience. So why not enjoy every moment of it? I should document everything so that I have something to show our future kids! So here I am going back to posting everything again. :)

Please allow me to grab some entries from my personal blog. (Which I was able to maintain for three years now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!