Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Wedding Gown, check!

I am a lover of fairy tales and happy endings. (that is the reason why we decided to have a fairy tale wedding) I am always fascinated with lovely gowns. I have A LOT of pegs.


So many choices, and I will only get married once, so I need to choose. Three weeks ago, we set an appointment with my wedding gown designer, and he said he will design something which fits my personality. He first asked me, "gusto mo yung kagaya nung kay Precious Lara?" So I was like... This???
 Of course I do not have the looks, the legs and the guts. So I said, no, I don't. Then he designed this, and from that moment, I fell in love.

He modified the design, without the slit, without the plunging neckline. I said I want to emphasize what I have (if there's any!) and to cover up my flaws, at least for that day. Full of beads, sheer and sophisticated cloth to make me feel like a real princess on that day. Then there goes the nightmare.. It's down payment time! :P hahaha. But yes, thank God He really provides. I just cant wait for my initial fitting! Now the pressure is on to eat less and exercise more. Five months to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!