Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

25th and 26th.

Day 25.
March 6.
In connection with the salescon that we had last week, I got the cutest freebie that I can really use!
Cheetos flash drive! I'm just so happy with this! Nuff said! hahaha!

Day 26.
March 7.

Today, I need to juggle work and preparations for my party for the orphanage tomorrow. Area, trade check, admin work plus BR on Monday are my things to do. But thanks to some friends who donated, I got the yummiest present for the kids!
I am a huge fan of Nerds! So I had a hard time packing my loot bags, but yes, I got two small boxes of nerds for myself. Sorry! Still, special thank you to my best friend Ghia, for giving these candies to the kids! You made them really really happy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!