Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 22-23. Post birthday syndrome.

Day 22.
March 4.

As what I am always saying, I am so blessed to be in Benby. At first, I thought I missed the chance since after the initial interview, it took them a month to call! The thing is, I just got curious about the company the office is a ten-minute drive from our home. So I applied and then now I am in one of the best teams in Benby, PepsiCo!

And since it's my birthday last March 2, they surprised me with this! :) Ms. Yin and Ms. Jo (THE bosses) even sang happy birthday! I am more pressured than touched actually! jk! :) and my birthday wish? Tumarget this March! I'm pretty sure that's their wish for me too. hehe. Still, I appreciate the effort and the love from the whole team. Thank you PepsiCo ladies, I will always be here to help you when it comes to gadgets. (Basta sagot nyo BR ha?hahaha)

Day 23.
March 5.

This is one of the most random chat with my husband. Imagine the scenario that we are in one bed, using different laptops, working on our own. We're not talking, because when I work, I need space!:P And I got the sweetest and funniest message from him.

Sorry for the super sabaw conversation, kinilig lang ako ng very slight don sa lower part. Hahaha! I know I am cheesy, but please allow me to be, we're a newly wed couple and we're having the time of our life! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!