Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 16-21 of my happy journey. :)

Day 16.
February 26.

Call me "mababaw" (but I really am) but this made me happy! Photo delivery from Snapshot chuva! It was hard for me to leave for two days because I am clingy just like that!


Day 17 and 18.
February 27-28
Everyone is excited for the Benby Salescon! It is indeed my first time to attend a salescon and I am super happy that I am a part of Benby now! The workload is really stressful, you have to do everything in an instant, and most of the time, negotiation skills will be tested. Thank God for really helpful teammates! I am just blessed to be in PepsiCo team!


Happy PepsiCo girls :)


why hello there laser light!


Day 19. 
March 1. (the day before my nth birthday!)
I know this photo is not taken last March 1, but today, I realized that I should spend a lot of time with my husband.

He posted this stolen photo (while I'm working) with the caption "Bring me back my wife! Overtime na sobra, pati time ko wala na.;(" And it had me big time. I am adjusting to work and I didn't realize that he needs my attention too. From now on, I will not let work interfere with my new life with him. :)

Day 20.
March 2. Note: Extra special day. my birthday! :D
Birthdays are big deal to me. As in. John knows that. And he never fails to make my birthday special.
Just a little history: Last hearts day, I was feeling bad that I told him he did not made any special note or something for me. Not even a stem of rose! (But yes, we had dinner that night, but I wanted more! *brat*) And then he said he's preparing and saving for something more important than fancy flowers.

At exactly 12mn, he gave me this small box and an envelope. And look what I got this year.
He saved for a pair of earrings for my birthday! Since I am always telling him that my ears are irritated by fancy Quiapo earrings, he saved for a real one. Now I wear this pair everyday, along with my engagement ring and wedding ring. What a reminder of my husband's love. <3

 We just ate dinner together to celebrate because we're preparing for a more meaningful birthday celebration on March 8. :)




Day 21.
March 3. (my sister's birthday)
My sister had been the "monggol" in the family but God knows how much I love her. She had been shaking my head every time I feel so gaga about nonsense things. Well, she's nonsense too, haha, but she's always there for me to wake me up when I am too dramatic and all. And it's her birthday, and of course, she already asked for a gift! (di mawawala yon). But today, I want to thank her for always listening, (kahit ako lagi nanlilibre), and just for being the best psycho sister one can have. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!