Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 27. Gentlehands Foundation Celebration. :)

This deserves a special post, just because it made my another year of existence more meaningful. Let me share some things that saddens me at times. Way back then, I was diagnosed with PCOS. (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) It might be common and familiar to some, but for me, it is something that I should pay attention to, especially now that I got married already. Most of my friends tell me, that I should have my check up as early as now, as I am pills dependent. I do not get my period when I take a break from pills, which is really alarming. I still need to take meds again to ovulate. 

It makes me feel bad, that there might be (God forbid) a chance of us not having a kid of our own. John is encouraging me to take good care of myself, we both love kids so much that having a kid is something that we look forward to after getting married. Although we are giving ourselves a year to enjoy married life, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I be expecting our first child next year.

Gentlehands Foundation had been very close to my heart since I knew about them. It started as a task for me to look for an orphanage and organize a party for a friend. And then every time I get a chance, I celebrate there. And yes, it breaks my heart seeing kids abandoned by their parents, with me, praying and hoping that God will give us our own. Maybe, that is another reason why I love these kids. They give me this feeling of fulfillment.

So this year, I decided to celebrate my birthday with them (again). I personally prepared everything for them, food, prizes, loot bags and all. For me, it is time to give back, and time to give thanks for another blissful year here on earth.



so sweet of these kids to hug! May prize kasi!hahaha

Just have to post this. sorry. hahaha




Thank you Paw, for helping!:)


Priceless smiles of happy kids!
This is one of my favorite photos during that day. Brotherly love at its finest. <3
of course hubby and wifey moment! hahaha


That awkward moment when they're singing happy birthday and you don't know how to react. :P


Loot bags time for the kids!

Group picture with kids! (So sad that toddlers are no longer around when we had this.)

Thanks to ates and kuyas for helping me play and party with the kids! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!