Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

First week of hope.

Hello everyone! I just want to share my TTC journey updates after taking Provera and Ova-mit after my AF. Last Tuesday, I am so nervous (and excited) to know if my body responded to the meds that my OB prescribed. I had been checking this forum everyday lately to understand a lot about my condition. (Aside from my OB's advice of course.) So my follicle should react and be bigger than usual.

And I am just so hopeful that there is a dominant follicle in my right ovary!:) However, my OB told me that it is smaller than usual so I need to go back to her after three days for another ultrasound to check if my follicle will increase in size. I still hold on to the "at least one reacted" side than the "it's smaller than usual."
Then I went back to Dra. Clutario yesterday to check.

And according to her, my follicle did not increase in size as expected. :( I am frustrated hearing that, but then it's too early to feel bad. It might be that my ovulation is delayed because of my condition. But it's okay, we had an assignment to BD. I told my husband regarding this and he said that I shouldn't feel bad. In fact, the original plan is to have a baby after a year, and we're still four months ahead of schedule. I just don't like the idea of hearing not-so-good news. Anyway, bright side is, I have my very supportive husband to accompany me every check up. :) I am not losing my hope on this. :) no stress and positive vibes! (Plus I'm on my 2nd week of novena today so I have everything with me.)


much loveeee,

Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!