Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Approved! Our visa was approved!! :)

Hello everyone! I am really giddy sharing you some bucket list worthy news that I have just this afternoon! And no, I am not preggers YET! I don't want to spill the beans because I believe in the jinx rule in life, so I am not sharing anything as long as it's not yet final. But now that I get to hold our passports...


We're going to Korea! Yahoo! This caused a lot of quarrels, because I always nag and ask John to prepare his requirements and all that. I got too scared that we might be wasting our money because I booked for our ticket since February. I asked some friends and researched online some tips on how to get approved, and thanks to everyone, I will be seeing the land of Kimchi two weeks from now! :) I know there are already a lot of blogs that can give you tips on how to get approved. But as for me, I can only tell you to complete the requirements and make sure that they can verify everything! In my case, Korean Embassy called our office a day after we submitted all our requirements. Our HR head answered that he approved our COE last September 19, but it was dated September 16! Sobrang kaba ko lang talaga! I even told some of my friends that I feel like throwing up because I know we will not be granted our tourist visas. But thank God, heaven and earth, it did not matter that much! So my tip is this, make sure to submit something that they can verify, it might be the hindrance to your korean dreams! :P mehehe. 

Now it's tour planning time! Need to save some bucks for our pocket money, and look for the best tour deals possible! :)


Till my next adventure!


much love,


1 comment:

  1. I think visas are confidential po and you shouldnt post it online. Though you can blur some things out po. Just a friendly reminder :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!