Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

.Sweet November.

Pardon me for not posting our entire Korea trip, my husband is still in busy mode, and our raw photos are still raw, (meaning, I cannot even browse them on his laptop) and his photos are better than mine (since I only used my phone to take our pictures) so I decided to wait for it before sharing our story to everyone. :)

Yesterday was our 10th month anniversary of being a married couple. As I grow older, I am becoming less of a fan of monthsaries. (Don't get me wrong, I still want to celebrate) but because of other priorities, we'd rather not make a big fuss about it. Anyway, yesterday, it's a miracle that my husband remembered. I always make "tampo" when he forgets, but when I do, he can't get mad! :P hehehe. Anyway, we decided to celebrate a bit last night. We're too lazy to go to Manila to look for a decent resto, so we decided to go to SM Marilao instead. (naks SM Marilao!hahaha) But it's too traffic so John looked for an alternate route. Then we passed by this restaurant somewhere in Bocaue. Wakamatsu Yakiniku. We heard a lot about it, so last night, we decided to give it a try.

It is an eat all you can Japanese restaurant. 419/pax, not bad! :) and I must say that it's good! My favorite is the mixed salpicao! (Big fan of salpicao here) Their maki is good as well. John tried the beef tongue and he said that it's also good. :) I forgot to take pictures of our food because I am too hungry that night to do that. :P
And after our dinner, we decided, no, scrap that, I decided to go to Starbucks because of Toffee Nut!:) Yaay for my fave drink! Not really a fan of their planners, but I love Toffee Nut! So we had some well-deserved quality time for each other. 

And, let me take this chance to be cheesy and all. To my husband, who has been very supportive in all my decisions (big or small), my absorber of all of my topaks, my best friend, my adventure buddy, and my love... Thank you for the ten blissful months of marriage. I will always believe in you. I love you!!


much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!