Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Ob. New Hope. :)

I've been really thinking of the decision of having another ob gyne to help us in our ttc journey. Given my condition, I cannot just rely on pure luck to conceive. I still say that this is a blessing, because we are able to plan our next steps in our married life. Our previous ob had been very kind and patient with me. (I always forget the last day of my period and the last time we had bd) But then during my last visit, I suddenly feel like she is losing her hope in us, so that convinced me to try my luck this time.
After some research, I've came across a certain Dra. Aguilar. I've read a lot of successful ttc stories about her, plus her PF is reasonable, so we decided to try. Yesterday, I asked my mother/boss if I can leave the office early for our check up. I went to P. Faura with my ever supportive husband. We looked for Healthpoint clinic and  to our surprise, she is no longer having consultations in that clinic. The receptionist told us that she is having her clinic in FMAB. (What FMAB?) So we looked for that clinic only to find out that it is inside PGH. When we arrived, someone told us that she might no longer accommodate us because she is in a hurry. I told them we are willing to wait as we came from Bulacan and it will just be a waste of time in case. And thank good heavens, she agreed to have our first consultation with her!:)
I've discussed my case with her. After some questions, she asked me to undergo some bloody PAINFUL tests to determine the problem. I've been scared of needles and blood extractions, but for our future baby, I will do everything! My husband will also undergo sperm analysis, just to be sure. I am really thankful to have a very cooperative, supportive and loving husband of all time. hahaha. His constant reminder? "Wag kang mastress." Dra. Aguilar said I am too young to worry and she promised to do everything that she can for me to conceive. Now I am more inspired to take folic acid vits and be healthy for the sake of our future baby.

I will be updates of our ttc journey regularly. (Hopefully a BFP anytime soon!xx)

Here's her details, just in case anyone might be interested.:)




3 comments:

  1. Hello sis :) I would like to be your friend.. We are on the same boat.. Can I have your FB so we can have a chitchat :)

    xx,
    Marrien
    iambabbledoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marrien! :)
      Sure, feels good to know that you're not alone, right?:) I've posted a link of my facebook account here, feel free to add and be my friend. :) hope to hear from you soon!

      Niki xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Ms. Nicolette.. Congrats on your safe delivery.. :)

    Just wanna ask if dra. Aguilar's schedule are still same? I wanna consult to her din sana.. PCOS din ako.. :( i underwent through an operation na rin 8 years ago to remove the cyst on my right ovary..

    Anyways, i'm hoping o get preggy soon.. I'm getting older na.. Hoping to get pregnant before i get 30.. :(

    Thanks, stay pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!