Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Hearts!

Hello everyone! I know it's late but I hope everyone had a lovely hearts day. Don't feel bad if you're single! Independence must be celebrated! There's nothing to be ashamed of not having romantic dates every 14th of February, okay? (See, I'm still and will always be an advocate of single ladies out there.)

Anyway, I must say we didn't have a lavish valentines day celebration this year. Well, one obvious reason is that we are saving up for our little bacon (will tell you why bacon in my next entries) and another is that I had been short-tempered lately. (Hormones!)

Side story: So last Saturday morning, I woke up seeing my husband cleaning the house. He asked me if I can cook chicken noodles since he's hungry. And then I told him I want to put eggs, so I asked him to buy eggs from the convenient store near our house. And he said he's still fixing our things. And then I got mad and didn't talk to him the whole day!:P (talk about hormonal preggo topak days!:P) And then something came up and I can't tell him because of my pride. And then after work, he said I should prepare because we'll have dinner. And I said I'm not hungry (lie!) and I don't want to go out. He said I can eat salad. When he arrived, he has flowers for me! (told him not to buy me anything---this is sincere! but he insisted.)


And then I told him what happened that day. I was crying and telling him I couldn't tell the story to anyone because he's the only person who can understand everything that I am going through. He is telling me I shouldn't feel really bad because it will be bad for the baby. And then I felt better after I told him what happened. As always, he had been very supportive. 

We had a short dinner after. Nothing fancy but just the way we both want it to be. Too bad I am feeling nauseous that night that I was not able to eat well.

The best part of my day still is realizing that I will always have my husband to support me. I know there are a lot of nega vibes outside our relationship, but having him around makes everything bearable.


much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!