Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Worst Nightmare.

Yesterday, I had the most tiring day of my pregnancy life. We had an exhibit/selling event for Pilipinas Shell. I was entertaining a lot of buyers and I had been standing and going around the whole day. I can feel some flicking pain in my tummy (I feel that before, doctor said that's fine and I'm so sorry if I didn't get the scientific explanation) and when I feel that, I rest. I keep on telling my little bacon that he/she should hold on, and that I am doing this for him/her. And then I rested the whole afternoon and surprisingly, I didn't feel any flicking pain already. My bacon is such a good boy/girl (not really sure if the baby is a he or a she :P) And then I was dead tired last night that I slept on our way home.

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee (my story since day 1 of pregnancy), and slept again. And here's the horrible story. I dreamt of having blood in my legs, like I am profusely bleeding. And then I went to the bathroom and felt something came out, and when I looked at it, it's my baby. I woke up and realized it's just a dream. I was so worried that I want to wake my husband up, but he's snoring and I know he's peacefully sleeping so I didn't bother. I saw my growing belly and thank God everything is okay. And then I prayed. Maybe this is because I got so tired the whole day and I got worried that something wrong might happen. The OB said I should take Duvadilan if necessary and I will be an obedient patient. Everything for the baby!

And now, since I have decided that I will avoid all the negative things about pregnancy, I will take my dream as a reminder that I should take good care of myself and the baby. :) I still thank God that it's just a dream, and that I know that my baby is in perfect condition. :) and yes, I always pray. :)

PS. I'm on my 12th week today, so that means I'm just a week away from my second trimester!;) can't wait. xx



much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!