Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

two weeks to go!

Hello! I just want to share some happy news about my pregnancy journey today. :) So happy to announce that I'm two weeks away from my second trimester!:) I'm 12 weeks and 1 day today!:) I'm just happy that my "weeksary" falls on a Sunday. I have something to look forward to other than my usual rest day from work. :)

So I've been trying so hard to look at my best now that my body is too busy taking care of my baby. I feel guilty that sometimes I get to smell gasoline, pollution and second hand smoke! But I avoid them as much as possible. If I can only stay in our room the whole day! Plus, I also feel guilty having "cheat days" when I eat chips. So what I do is to sort of "negotiate." Every time I eat chips (which is very occasional of course), I eat fruits and veggies! So now I am training myself to eat healthy! So far green mangoes, strawberries and melon are on top of my list. I also have occasional stories of nausea and vomiting, and because of this, I consider myself really blessed. I did not experience the extreme pains of morning sickness.

Now I want to share my first ever preggy photo. I am not sure if this bump is because of the baby, or maybe it's because of my fats. :P nevertheless, my OB told me everything is normal, so kebs if I already have a baby bump as early as now! Busog lusog talaga! I'm not gaining any weight at all, as in from my first month up to now, I still have the same weight! I am looking forward to maintain my weight until my last trimester. :P (fingers crossed)

I consider this dress my favorite preggy dress. So I am planning to take photos using this dress every week to see my growing tummy. :)


much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!